Sometimes, to lose weight, it’s not that complicated. That’s right! You might not need to exercise like crazy or drop complete food groups.
For me, I was never obese, but in my thirties, I started to get overweight. You know, I didn’t think much of it, until I did, and it was almost too late.
So, the oldest story in the book happened:
- Went to all nutritionists
- Tried every gym
- Took all the pills
- Drank miracle potions
- Most likely, you are familiar with all of those and more. However, I had a friend who had been in an accident.
- She had to be in bed for months and gained a lot of weight. But, when she gained mobility, she lost weight immediately.
My friend had always been skinny, so I didn’t think much about it. However, one day I blurted the question about her weight-loss. She seemed happy I asked…
In short, she was the best, in-person review I could have about the Metabolic Cooking Cookbook.
What is Metabolic Cooking Cookbook About?
In essence, this simple, but effective, program is all about counterintuitive cooking.
In America, the base of our food pyramid is grains and carbs! Although they don’t have to be bad, they’re really not so good for our metabolism.
Carbs and processed foods slow down everything!
So, this program takes an easy approach to food. You can still eat anything. However, your aim will be to eat to help your metabolism.
To summarize, Metabolic Cooking is a program that helps your metabolism go faster. How? It promotes general wellness and less mental fog.
Why is this important?
Do you think it’s normal to eat and feel tired afterward? NO! I mean, there’s nothing bad if it happens every now and then. However, if that’s always the case, that could be a red flag.
Well, this book helps you be more energetic, makes it easier to take care of yourself, and reduces cravings.
About the Co-Author- Karine Loiser
Karine Losier, aka the Lean Kitchen Queen, earned the name because of her slender figure and impressive culinary skills. In essence, she challenges the common styles of cooking and makes meals the same, but healthier.
Also, she has a Master’s Degree in Psychology. Her expertise in this field makes her exceptional. She understands cravings, motivations, and eating patterns better than most people.
Her significant other, Dave “The Muscle Cook” Ruel, is a chef. They combined their knowledge to create this amazing cooking plan. It’s designed to work with and for you. All you have to do is follow instructions.
Their success comes from timing and food. Hint: It’s mostly about timing.
Together, they came up with a system where you can eat what you want. However, you’ll need to time it and manage nutrients.
Features of Metabolic Cooking Cookbook
This is an easy, informative program. For me, the main take away was that I learned how to eat correctly to keep the right weight. Even better, I learned how to boost the effects of exercise.
I’d never be frustrated by not seeing results anymore!
Here are some of the most important things in the system.
Nine Amazing Cookbooks
The program comes with a variety of cookbooks. They focus on the main food groups in popular cuisine. However, you can change some nutrients for others once you’ve learned properly.
- Red Meat
- Side dishes
- Just to name a few. The recipes are all easy, delicious, and quick to make. Remember, the main aim of each recipe is to boost your metabolism.
Carefully Formatted System
It’s based on a system called the “Nutri-Profile System.” In essence, it’s a simple chart that explains the nutrients of each recipe. Also, it tells you how it’ll help you.
Too much information? No way!
The great thing about this is that you can learn exactly what goes with what. So, the recipe book gives you default combinations. Later, as you progress, you’ll learn how to combine nutrients by yourself.
Personally, I think I look for in everything I tried. Variety makes out life richer and this program doesn’t fall short in it.
- Find a recipe for every hour of the day.
- Learn the main nutrients to put together.
- Combine any ingredients, as long as they have the same nutrients.
- With nine books, you’ll never end!
- The combinations are endless. So you’ll have to choose to stick to one thing for a while. However, it’ll be worth it. One thing that helped me a lot was creating a routine.
Pros of Metabolic Cooking Cookbook
At first sight, this system is not that different from others. However, as you look deeper, you understand why it’s special. A system that helps you improve your health without many changes: That’s something!
- Variety based
- Easy to understand
- Works for men and women
- Recipes are quick and easy to prepare
- Family-friendly meals included
- User-friendly navigation
- Vegetarian friendly
- Flexible and can be easily combined in different ways
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
Recipes are fully explained.
- So, not only will you save time, but also money! Moreover, you can benefit your whole family with it! There’s no need to cook different meals for people. Nutrients are perfectly balanced.
Cons of Metabolic Cooking Cookbook
Of course, no program is perfect. This list is just for your consideration.
- It can be too much information
- The system isn’t innovative
- As I mentioned before, this is not like reinventing the wheel. Instead, you have access to already accessible
- knowledge. Then, you’ll learn how to eat better.
This program worked wonders for me. It’s not based on sensationalism and unreachable goals. Instead, it works with what we know, but makes it accessible for every household to follow.
Now, you don’t have to go food hunting. Even worse, break your back exercising. Instead, with small changes in your daily diet, you’ll be setting your body up for success!